Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Maxalt Oral.

4/25/2008 3:10:17 PM

Reviewer: p.dumas, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
The MLT dissolving tablet is helpful when I feel a migraine coming on when I am not in a place where water is readily available. I can just pop it in my mouth and it dissolves in a few seconds.

4/12/2008 2:15:14 PM

Reviewer: paininhead, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
to be honest my DR. gave me a sample in the office i took the first one no relief took the second one no relief then had to wait 24 hours to try again NOT WORTH IT

4/11/2008 11:45:37 PM

Reviewer: JLOWE34, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Maxalt usually relieves my migraines within 20 minutes. It has been a god send,

4/11/2008 1:02:38 PM

Reviewer: Kellieatconcord@aol.com, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Maxalt has worked great for my headaches! The only concern I have is that ever since I've been taking it (for about 4 months now) I've developed severe anxiety and depression. I have no idea if the drug has anything to do with that, but nothing changed in my life to cause this. I looked on the drug website and it says that Maxalt effects a certain the natural chemical serotonin in your bra ... Show Full Comment

3/24/2008 8:31:26 PM

Reviewer: N/A, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My only concern is that taking this medicine makes me sleepy while I'm at work. Otherwise it seems to stop the headache in its track. My other concern is that I get a headache almost every day and you are not supposed to take more than 3 times a week. What do I do for the other 4 days?

man rubbing painful knee