Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Maxalt oral.

6/24/2008 10:45:15 PM

Comment:
    ok when i was on maxalt i had gotten extream jaw pressure and pain nothing wolud help me except sleep but since the pain was so bad !!! i didnt get to sleep

6/22/2008 2:13:30 PM

Reviewer: Lisa, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have never had migraine headaches before. I have had an occational stress headache. Or maybe a self inflicted one from alcohol drinks. I've having really bad ones,for no reason. I realized it was a migraine when my usual Mortrin,Excederin,etc.. didn't work. I was sensitive to sound and light. My PA gave me a sample on this. I didn't have to take the second dose, Untill two days later ... Show Full Comment

5/20/2008 2:03:32 PM

Reviewer: AVMAmber, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Maxalt for over a year and I have rarely had to take a second dose when I have a migraine. Maxalt usually kicks in 15-25 minutes after I take it. I put my tablet under my tounge...someone told me it works faster if you do it that way.

5/4/2008 8:28:04 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    It takes about one hour to work. Afterwards, I'm sensitive to heat and cold on my skin.

4/25/2008 4:18:05 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I started getting migraines when I was going through menopause. Maxalt helps within 20 minutes. I sometimes get a little drowsy like when taking cold medication. Other than that, no problems.