Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Maxalt Oral.

2/11/2008 1:09:52 PM

Reviewer: PMS, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had been suffering from incapacitating "sinus headaches" on the first day of my period for years. I was prescribed diuretics, muscle relaxers, barbituates, and have tried every over-the- counter medication available with no relief. I switched doctors and my new doctor said that my sinus headaches could be migrains. He prescribed Maxalt, and I have not had to suffer for more than abo ... Show Full Comment

1/22/2008 5:36:32 PM

Comment:
Maxalt is the only drug that has worked for me. I also don't have as much nausea if I take it right away. I've been suffering from migraines since I was 5 or 6 (53 now) and this is a miracle for me.

1/17/2008 2:55:15 PM

Reviewer: tretreh, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Maxalt is a miracle drug for me. I have used it for the past 6 years. I wish I had know about it sooner. If I take it as soon as the aura begins, my headache never comes. I tell all my migraine-suffering friends about it. I should be a sales rep. It truly is a miracle drug.

12/29/2007 1:45:11 PM

Reviewer: kbark77, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Maxalt with great success for about 3 years. Usually within 15 to 45 mins. the pain is under control. Occasionally, perhaps once a year it will not be effective, but that is because I do not take it as soon as I should. It is a wonderful medication for relieving my migraines. I only wish the doctors would have recommended it sooner as I suffered many years before learning about t ... Show Full Comment

12/22/2007 11:51:32 PM

Reviewer: tuftsm, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Finally a drug that gives relief from my migraines. Although I had to increase the dose to 10 mg, it works every time. Only rarely do I need to take a second pill after 2 hours. My migraines are 3-day affairs, so you can imagine the great relief - I have my life back!

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture