Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Maxalt Oral.

1/17/2008 2:55:15 PM

Reviewer: tretreh, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Maxalt is a miracle drug for me. I have used it for the past 6 years. I wish I had know about it sooner. If I take it as soon as the aura begins, my headache never comes. I tell all my migraine-suffering friends about it. I should be a sales rep. It truly is a miracle drug.

12/29/2007 1:45:11 PM

Reviewer: kbark77, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Maxalt with great success for about 3 years. Usually within 15 to 45 mins. the pain is under control. Occasionally, perhaps once a year it will not be effective, but that is because I do not take it as soon as I should. It is a wonderful medication for relieving my migraines. I only wish the doctors would have recommended it sooner as I suffered many years before learning about t ... Show Full Comment

12/22/2007 11:51:32 PM

Reviewer: tuftsm, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Finally a drug that gives relief from my migraines. Although I had to increase the dose to 10 mg, it works every time. Only rarely do I need to take a second pill after 2 hours. My migraines are 3-day affairs, so you can imagine the great relief - I have my life back!

12/20/2007 7:46:40 PM

Reviewer: Dee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had real success with this drug. It works 9 out of 10 times and because it is not a narcotic I am able to return to normal activities sooner. The only side affect that I have noticed is I become weak and sometimes I get a sore throat. But neither of these last more than a couple of hours.

12/11/2007 3:34:26 PM

Reviewer: ivryhny80, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The first time I took Maxalt, I didn't notice any relief. The second time I used it I felt dizzy and my face felt funny. Every time I tried to get up, I would get so dizzy it would send me back down into my chair. Finally had to go sleep it off.

Does your kid have symptoms?