Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Maxalt-MLT Oral.

4/1/2008 9:17:10 PM

Reviewer: Bonnie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It's been a hit or miss with this medicine. I felt like I was hit by a car the day after I took the medicine. I'm sore all over and my joints ache. I too get migraines when the weather changes and I feel terrible. But this is better than nothing.

3/30/2008 5:10:32 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After getting quite ill taking Imitrex and finding that Excedrin Migraine didn't quite cut it, I tried this medication. I had very fast results each time I took it, with only one dose. The migraine was pretty much gone, or at least very bearable. The only side effects I experienced were fatigue and racing heartbeat. But they were tolerable compared to the migraine pain.

2/24/2008 10:02:21 AM

Reviewer: angel2purplelips, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I tried everything out there and the only thing that works for me is maxalt it is a godsend for me it takes away the pain within fifteen minutes and then I can go on with my day the only side effect is my skin is tender to cold or hot especially water and it is very expensive but insurance covers it thank god well worth the money and the side effect worth it for the relief of my migraines I have m ... Show Full Comment

2/23/2008 11:36:16 PM

Reviewer: lindydimascio, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Yucky flavor!!! I just swallow it with water. Tastes like peppermint and latex. Ick. Kills a migraine though. Makes my heart flutter.

2/23/2008 10:21:12 PM

Reviewer: UGA, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have just started taking this medicine. I am very pleased with my initial use of Maxalt. The taste is not that bad and it started working witihin fifteen minutes. For me, it worked better than Imitrex. But, it is very expensive under my current Insurance Plan.

man rubbing painful knee