Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lamictal Oral.

11/27/2007 3:30:00 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
After years of other medications, I think we finally found one that works for me. However, I am experiencing some numbness and itching, but there is no rash

11/26/2007 6:10:03 AM

Reviewer: Jessica, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has saved my life and my sanity. The only side effect I have is not being able to sleep longer than a few hours at a time. I'm so glad I finally got help..

11/25/2007 10:09:56 PM

Reviewer: drmgal, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this drug about 5 months ago for Bipolar 1 Disorder. I have experienced very good results from it. To me it's a God send to my world. My episodes have been very manageable and not near the capacity they use to be. An excellant drug in my opinion!

11/25/2007 6:39:22 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Bipolar Depression
11/24/2007 10:57:58 PM

Reviewer: jane, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Not sure about efficacy. I had an immune assay for unrelated reasons a year after I started Lamictal. My IgA etc were very low. Anyone else have immune system probs with this drug?

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.