Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lamictal Oral.

2/25/2008 1:37:14 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I don't know if this med suits me personally. It has increased agitation. And I have had more frequent panic attacks. But, has lowered my over-the-top range of emotional outbursts.

2/20/2008 3:45:14 PM

Reviewer: fargogirl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
at first I didn't think it was going to work, but the longer I took it and they increased my dosage I started feeling better. I still have minor episodes but nothing as severe as before starting it.

2/20/2008 3:20:07 PM

Reviewer: mark, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
i wonder if anyone has had a similar case to mine. been on lamictal since july, up to 200mg on lamictal and 10gm of lexapro. at first the lamictal seemed to work great, but now it seems to subside. we to the shrink yesterday and told me to cut back on the lexapro to 5mg. i dont really think the lexapro is doing anything for me, but he told me in my case, its the best combination. i also had a ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2008 6:11:36 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
It has been very hard for me to find a medacine to help with all that comes with my condition untill i was put in lithium carbonate er to stabalize my mood.. with bipolar disorder you need another medacine to counter balance so he also put me on lamictal. they work great together. my mania has been gone and my dapression is gone as well. I highly recamend these two drugs for anyone...

2/17/2008 2:53:00 PM