Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lipoflavonoid Oral.

7/20/2014 10:18:20 PM

Reviewer: bimba, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
this product does not take the ringing away, but it calms it down so that i can tolerate it. my ringing is continual, i notice that when i stop for a day or 2 it comes back Full force.i only wish i could buy it in a larger quanitity as i go through 2 bottles montly and thats about 62.oo a month. i am on a fixed income so its really had to make ends meet.

4/30/2014 8:05:11 PM

Reviewer: Skeptical, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking the lipo-flavinoid for two months now, trying to help my tinnitus. It hasn't helped one little bit. The ringing is exactly the same as before. I haven't experienced any side effects as other people are saying. I have another bottle I was going to take but may just return it to the store, after reading all the negative reviews. Total waste of money.

3/14/2014 6:39:28 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I think the ringing in my ears began when I was a teenager and shooting skeet competitively. I began using ear protection and thought the rining would go away. It didn't. My doctor said it probably wouldn't. I'm in my '60's now and tried LipoFlanoid + out of desperation. I used it for about a week and was amazed the rining in my ears nearly stopped. That's the upside. The d ... Show Full Comment

2/27/2014 4:54:09 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Good medium results.

1/27/2014 11:16:21 PM

Reviewer: Netter, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 43 year old mother and wife. I have had vertigo for over a year where I was dizzy 90 percent of the time. Praying daily for an answer, no doctor recommend I take this but my uncle a pharmacist told me to try this and if it didn't work after one month it prob wouldn't work. I am on week three and I feel like I have my life back again. I feel so blessed to have found out about thi ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.