Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lipoflavonoid Oral.

7/20/2014 10:18:20 PM

Reviewer: bimba, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
this product does not take the ringing away, but it calms it down so that i can tolerate it. my ringing is continual, i notice that when i stop for a day or 2 it comes back Full force.i only wish i could buy it in a larger quanitity as i go through 2 bottles montly and thats about 62.oo a month. i am on a fixed income so its really had to make ends meet.

4/30/2014 8:05:11 PM

Reviewer: Skeptical, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking the lipo-flavinoid for two months now, trying to help my tinnitus. It hasn't helped one little bit. The ringing is exactly the same as before. I haven't experienced any side effects as other people are saying. I have another bottle I was going to take but may just return it to the store, after reading all the negative reviews. Total waste of money.

3/14/2014 6:39:28 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I think the ringing in my ears began when I was a teenager and shooting skeet competitively. I began using ear protection and thought the rining would go away. It didn't. My doctor said it probably wouldn't. I'm in my '60's now and tried LipoFlanoid + out of desperation. I used it for about a week and was amazed the rining in my ears nearly stopped. That's the upside. The d ... Show Full Comment

2/27/2014 4:54:09 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Good medium results.

1/27/2014 11:16:21 PM

Reviewer: Netter, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 43 year old mother and wife. I have had vertigo for over a year where I was dizzy 90 percent of the time. Praying daily for an answer, no doctor recommend I take this but my uncle a pharmacist told me to try this and if it didn't work after one month it prob wouldn't work. I am on week three and I feel like I have my life back again. I feel so blessed to have found out about thi ... Show Full Comment