Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celexa Oral.

3/10/2008 9:45:58 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was very hesitant about taking anti depressants because I didn't want to feel like a zombie or something. But I found myself not being able to get out of bed to go to work or do anything. I started taking citalopram and after a week I felt a little better but not ALOT better. My dr increased my dosage twice. I feel much better. I don't cry at the drop of a hat for no particular reason an ... Show Full Comment

3/10/2008 8:15:57 PM

Reviewer: little_shoes08, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Starting the treatment it worked okay but I had to constantly increase the dosage to stabalize my mood. I also did not wean myself off the medication and had very bad withdrawal from it including nausea, and trouble sleeping. Two months after not using the medication I still had those symptoms.

3/8/2008 1:55:28 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
itching,when I scratch the area I break out in a red rash.If I miss only one dose I feel anxious and depressed and I have the itching at that time as well.I do find it works for my depression.

3/6/2008 2:46:30 PM

Reviewer: JUST ME, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
AFTER THE DOCTOR INCREASED MY DOSAGE MY SUICIDAL THOUGHTS BECOME MORE INTENSE

3/4/2008 10:14:44 AM

Reviewer: katiie 101, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
i am able to handle stress alot better

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.