Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celexa Oral.

1/22/2008 5:18:53 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
1/21/2008 5:00:21 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I find that I have better control over my emotions. Along with exercise, positive thinking and taking care of my spiritual self feel positive about my future. After reading some of the comments posted, I am comforted by the fact that my physican started me off slow and is not over medicating me. It seems that some people are thrown on 40mg and no one is really monitoring their condition. Depressio ... Show Full Comment

1/20/2008 9:49:42 PM

Reviewer: Ms. Sassy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
my Dr. had been trying to get me on something for years. Of course I was scared. I finally decided to try somethin because I was tired of crying all the time and getting upset about every stupid little thing. Boy do I wish that I would have gotten on this 30 yrs. ago! My whole outlook on everything has changed. I handle situations differently, I react totally different, and the happy person th ... Show Full Comment

1/17/2008 9:32:26 PM

Reviewer: mlroberts39, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Celexa for about 4 months. I've gained about 20 pounds, but the medicine works so well for the depression, I'm not even upset about it. The only problem I have is my period has gotten very irregular. I'm not sure if this is because of the drug or because I turned 40 this summer.

1/15/2008 11:59:09 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Worked OK for the first 2 years of treatment, effectiveness wore off precipitously thereafter.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice