Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celexa Oral.

10/29/2007 8:50:15 PM

Reviewer: maxwell, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:

Condition: Depression
10/29/2007 5:23:22 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I got all the side effects to this medication especially the irritations and the anger with it. I hated this drug.

10/28/2007 6:34:16 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started to feel more like ME after just a few weeks. I started on 2o mgs and did well for a year. Then I had some major family trauma and major life changes, and started on 40mgs. I've been on 40 for a week, and I feel good. My Doc keeps a close eye on me and together we will work to lessen the dose and maybe even stop it altogether. I am very happy with my results of therapy with Celex ... Show Full Comment

10/27/2007 1:37:48 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had severe depression and was reliving childhood abuse trauma through nightmares. I tried taking Celexa in the morning but it made me too sleepy to function. I take it at night and sleep well without any nightmares. It has returned me to a sense of normalcy--not feeling high like some other drugs tried previously. I've had no side effects and I'm generally sensitive to medications.

10/26/2007 8:50:28 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Side effect of "urinary difficulties" was an understatement---was up 10 - 15 times a night----loved how I felt all day, but just too exhausted from no sleep---and I tried this drug 10 years ago with same effects... wish I could stay on it, but....need to sleep sometime...

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?