Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celexa oral.

12/3/2007 10:51:48 PM

Reviewer: Olivia, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    As long as I take it I feel fine, If I go without it, I sometimes fall apaart for no reason. The weight gain is what I need to get help with.

12/3/2007 10:20:53 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have only been on Celexa for a week, but it has helped me to sleep better and alleviated a lot of the negative thinking like I was doing. I have experienced some nausea and diarrhea, but I hope that will clear up with continued use.

12/3/2007 8:13:10 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    It was hard for me to admit I had mild depression and even more difficult for me to begin taking medication for it. I always felt like I should be able to control how I feel. I never felt suicidal, just blah and negative, so I admitted I could feel better and gave in to taking the medication and went to 3 counseling sessions, mainly to accept my depression. It has been a very positive experience f ... Show Full Comment

12/3/2007 6:38:33 PM

Reviewer: csosbr3, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
    11/29/2007 11:50:06 AM

Reviewer: debb2002, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Once I got past the initial headache associated with starting this medication, I have felt great. My energy level is up. My crying spells for no reason stopped. I am happier and I don't have as much stress. I suffered from depression for years not knowing what it was and had a suicide attempt back in 1996. I am aware of it's symptoms now and can usually get myself back on track without ... Show Full Comment