Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celexa.

7/22/2014 11:49:10 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking celexa for about 5 years and it has done wonders to my mood. Unfortunately for me, my body stopped reacting to the drug, and I was forced to start a different SSRI because it no longer functioned for me.

7/13/2014 10:09:10 PM

Reviewer: mygoalsmattertome, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Little to no side effects, for me. I am happy!

7/4/2014 7:22:53 PM

Reviewer: kijj, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
my dr prescribed me celexa about 5 years back in 2009 to treat depression, but i reported its ineffectiveness and that it was causing me agitation. he then put me on ciprolex, with far better results.

6/26/2014 3:48:32 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Celexa for about 8 months now. I began taking it for general anxiety/depression. It is amazing. I have never felt better. It has quieted my mind, took away the anxiety and negative self-talk that owned me for so long, and has made me more confident and focused than ever before. The first night I took it, I felt an immediate difference the next day. I felt a sense of calm ... Show Full Comment

6/22/2014 10:12:15 AM

Reviewer: jarcher, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been battling depression since my teens. I am now 37 with four children. The struggle has been great. I have tried several AD medications but none of which have ever really made me feel whole. I knew that I had a problem and felt "the black hole" coming on but for several years I just dealt with it. Recently, there have been a lot of changes in my life and my doctor felt like ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture