Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celexa.

2097 Total User Reviews

4/12/2008 4:42:46 PM

Comment:
Took 20 mg at night, and felt better almost immediately (suffer from seasonal depression). Stupidly, I tried to stop taking the drug cold turkey and was absolutely miserable--shaky, headaches, spaced out, no appetite, twitchy, and tired all the time but I couldn't sleep. Getting off the drug now but I am making certain to taper.

4/11/2008 5:45:16 PM

Reviewer: Gabrielle, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I can't even describe how much Celexa helped me. Now I am able to get my life back together. NO side effect. Only the first 2 weeks while the medicine was adjusting in my system my libido was low...now I crave sex like never before, and sex is amazing! Feels better than before. Maybe the fact that I am more active, taking long walks, eating healthy, has helped me skip all those side effects t ... Show Full Comment

4/11/2008 11:41:57 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
First time use at 10mg, a low dose & took late afternoon..by late evening my head seemed as if it were going to explode, tried sleeping but head continued to throb in pain. By 7am my head was still in pain & the entire day left me totally unable to do any normal activities. Luckily I didn't have to go to a job! All day I struggled with head pain, eyes feeling heavy/tired/sensitive to l ... Show Full Comment

4/10/2008 2:52:37 PM

Reviewer: dollygurl82, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It is easy to take but if you are one of the people that gets the side effects it isn't really worth it.

4/10/2008 1:05:58 PM

Reviewer: mousearkha@aol.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I feel celexa really doesn't help much for my depression.