Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celexa.

2062 Total User Reviews

1/3/2008 3:50:18 PM

Reviewer: sarah_V, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took celexa for my anxiety and depression and soon after I started having suicidal thoughts. It was a very bad experience for me!! I went back to my doctor and now im on some kind of patch!!!

1/2/2008 5:50:26 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Quite helpful for my very mild depression and anxiety. I have gained weight (5 lbs), and my libido went way down after about 5 weeks of use. Currently on 10mg buspar to combat sexual side effects, which may help a little (hard to say). If I skip two doses I notice that I am more irritable, needy, and mood-swingy.

12/30/2007 9:04:32 AM

Reviewer: cybercin23, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been dealing with the loss of my little sister, then my aunt, and a couple of close friends. This has really helped me with coping better. I was on prescription, Zoloft but it only made my panic attacks worsen. Sence I've been on this new medication, I am still having the panic attacks. Not as greatly as before, but I feel that the things that were slowing me down and making me feel so ... Show Full Comment

12/29/2007 3:03:45 AM

Comment:
The only problem that I have with it is that I have a harder time having an orgasm while on it.

12/27/2007 10:17:21 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)