Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celexa.

2092 Total User Reviews

12/12/2007 9:59:28 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was very unsatisfied with this. I felt no change even after my dose was doubled!

12/10/2007 10:59:49 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My husband died and i was having a hard time coping. Help almost immediatly.

12/10/2007 10:16:57 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried many antidepressants and unfortunately over the years of use, I have gained an enormous amount of weight. I am currently taking a combination of dexadrine and celexa and am still noticing a steady increase in weight gain. The drug itself works well in masking depression symptoms, however I notice that I feel like I am in a constant fog and could care less about my surrounding environm ... Show Full Comment

12/9/2007 10:28:59 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Recently diagnosed with MS. Taking Citalopram has really helped me enjoy life. I have gained weight, though.

12/6/2007 8:52:59 PM

Reviewer: Cathy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Celexa for 5 years. It has worked wonders on my depression. I did gain 30 lbs in the first 90 days of use. My personality is calm. Where I used to cry all the time, now I don't cry at all. The "edge" is off my moods, whether it be high or low. All in all, very satisfied with this medication to handle my depression.