Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of celexa oral.

4/2/2008 2:23:23 PM

Reviewer: SP123, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I only gave 3 stars b/c I'm still unsure with how I'm feeling. I have been taking Celexa for about 3 months and at first I felt great aside from all of the usual side effects. Now I'm exhausted all the time although I don't have many outrageous mood swings anymore I still feel irritated and stressed. The exhaustion is what gets to me most. It is hard for me to wake up in the mornin ... Show Full Comment

4/1/2008 10:16:26 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken it for a month now and have rally noticed a change in me all for the better!

3/28/2008 10:04:57 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
3/28/2008 5:05:16 AM

Reviewer: DanielL, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
GREAT MED! I was on paxil CR before I started on this. I had taken paxil products for MANY MANY MANY YEARS! Then it stopped working for me. Now I am on Celexa and I have nvr felt better! A++ Med!

3/27/2008 6:15:20 PM

Reviewer: Carol, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried this medication twice in 3 months and it has been a complete disaster for me.My first experience my Doctor started me off on 20mg.I felt like climbing the walls!Severe headaches and room spinning around.My Doctor decided that he had started me off on to high of a dose and wanted to try another anti-depressant,not an SSRI-horrible experience did not sleep for three days,so back to Cele ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.