Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of celexa oral.

2099 Total User Reviews

3/1/2008 12:16:20 PM

Reviewer: lulu, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i started taking celexa 10mg 1x a day about 2 wks ago. after about a week i went to mt therapist and i was happy. the first time i had been happy and not cried in a while. but shortly after i noticed that it wasnt working. i have caught myself in last couple of days snappingat the littlest thingsand feeling depressed and just not wanting to do anything. maybe i need to have the doc increase the do ... Show Full Comment

2/26/2008 8:32:28 PM

Reviewer: eble2, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
I don't cry as much, I realldy don't care what people think any more. The hell with them. And yes I did start talking faster. it is crazy but what the hell.

2/25/2008 9:59:07 AM

Reviewer: jay, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I don't know how i feel about this drug.My wife thinks it is very efective,but i do not like who i am now.I have E.D. & almost no sex drive.I have gained 40 lbs.I am timed & can't make a dessison.I don't have the drive that i use to. With out the drug my wife would have left me.So i realy have mixed feelings about this stuff.

2/24/2008 11:56:54 PM

Reviewer: alkellam, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on several different antidepressants. zoloft-hated, lexapro-loved, and now celexa-love. I switched do to medical insurance. I take this medicine for several different reasons. I have obsessive compulsive disorder, posttramatic stress syndrome, and depression. I like this medication for the fact that I still have feelings of emotions but things don't get to me as much. It seemed to ... Show Full Comment

2/24/2008 9:31:27 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female

Comment:
After dealing with moderate to severe depression from my teen's ( i am now 28)I decided that when I needed help when I post partum kicked im with my second daughter. It has been the best medication I have been on yet. I still have my down days but you can't get rid of them all right?