Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of celexa oral.

2/13/2008 2:11:21 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
im been on my celexa for 2 weeks now i noticed a big change but i was also on paxil with it..i quit the paxil and just started taking celexa..works pretty good so far..do notice i have been getting headaches.but so far so good

2/11/2008 10:28:07 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using Celexa for half a year so far for panic, anxiety, eating disorder and depression. I'm up at 40 mg and I've been feeling fantastic. The only side effect that I have been experiencing is loss of memory.

2/9/2008 11:27:16 PM

Comment:
THIS DRUG HAS IMPROVED MY CONDITION, I FEEL BETTER, BUT I DON'T FEEL FANTASIC. THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST DRUG BY FAR COMPAIRED TO MANY OTHERS I'VE TRIED. I DO RECOMMEND THIS DRUG!

2/9/2008 7:15:33 PM

Reviewer: Galena, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I noticed a difference in my emotions within 2 weeks. I wasn't crying all the time and things that were causing me extreme stress seemed managable. I did have sleep problems and sometimes I would feel hyper and anxious. I gradually cut myself off of them, and within two months was worse than ever. I suffered irregular heartbeat for 2 weeks which is a rare side effect. Did not affect my sexual ... Show Full Comment

2/6/2008 10:56:36 PM

Reviewer: momofthree, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Though the pills seemed to help me at first, it quickly made me even more suicidal than before. It worked for immediate depression/ anxiety, but was not worth it in the end. I have found nothing to work for me.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.