Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celexa oral.

2/25/2008 9:59:07 AM

Reviewer: jay, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I don't know how i feel about this drug.My wife thinks it is very efective,but i do not like who i am now.I have E.D. & almost no sex drive.I have gained 40 lbs.I am timed & can't make a dessison.I don't have the drive that i use to. With out the drug my wife would have left me.So i realy have mixed feelings about this stuff.

2/24/2008 11:56:54 PM

Reviewer: alkellam, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on several different antidepressants. zoloft-hated, lexapro-loved, and now celexa-love. I switched do to medical insurance. I take this medicine for several different reasons. I have obsessive compulsive disorder, posttramatic stress syndrome, and depression. I like this medication for the fact that I still have feelings of emotions but things don't get to me as much. It seemed to ... Show Full Comment

2/24/2008 9:31:27 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female

Comment:
After dealing with moderate to severe depression from my teen's ( i am now 28)I decided that when I needed help when I post partum kicked im with my second daughter. It has been the best medication I have been on yet. I still have my down days but you can't get rid of them all right?

2/24/2008 9:07:52 AM

Comment:
I've been on this for just over 3 weeks and haven't noticed a bit of difference in my overall moods, etc. How long did it take for everyone else before you noticed a difference? I'm thinking I should try something else..

2/21/2008 6:33:11 PM

Reviewer: hairtechgal, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Celexa for over a year and I love it. I have stress induced depression which is work related; I have since quit that particular job! My experience has been truly awesome, it stopped my compulsion to "comfort eating", and the weight came off like water. I haven't had any outbursts other than what has truly made me mad!! Everyday living is normal, my family noticed a cha ... Show Full Comment