Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of celexa oral.

2099 Total User Reviews

12/30/2007 9:04:32 AM

Reviewer: cybercin23, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been dealing with the loss of my little sister, then my aunt, and a couple of close friends. This has really helped me with coping better. I was on prescription, Zoloft but it only made my panic attacks worsen. Sence I've been on this new medication, I am still having the panic attacks. Not as greatly as before, but I feel that the things that were slowing me down and making me feel so ... Show Full Comment

12/29/2007 3:03:45 AM

Comment:
The only problem that I have with it is that I have a harder time having an orgasm while on it.

12/27/2007 10:17:21 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
12/26/2007 11:51:36 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Along with Xanex it works great, but alone it is not the greatest. Although, this is the only anti-depressant that wasn't hard on my stomach. Occasional heart burn, but not bad.

12/26/2007 9:55:35 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I switched from Lexapro to Celexa due to Lexapro's weight gain. I love the weight loss side effect of Celexa, but it doesn't seem to be equalizing my moods as well as Lexapro did. I can definitely tell if I miss a dose. I'm home for the holiday break and I don't know if it's post-Christmas letdown, boredom, or what, but I just feel blue tonight. I don't recall feeling this ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash