Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of celexa oral.

12/3/2007 6:38:33 PM

Reviewer: csosbr3, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
11/29/2007 11:50:06 AM

Reviewer: debb2002, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Once I got past the initial headache associated with starting this medication, I have felt great. My energy level is up. My crying spells for no reason stopped. I am happier and I don't have as much stress. I suffered from depression for years not knowing what it was and had a suicide attempt back in 1996. I am aware of it's symptoms now and can usually get myself back on track without ... Show Full Comment

11/27/2007 4:42:28 PM

Reviewer: Bob, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:

Condition: Depression
11/27/2007 12:00:39 PM

Reviewer: PhotocatcherNM, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Lexapro and then Celexa for about 5 years. Before that I was on Zoloft which seemed to quit working for me. I feel alright with Celexa. I do need to go back to my mental health doctor and make sure it is working the way it should.

11/26/2007 1:32:34 AM

Reviewer: jan, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
My Doc put me on this when I was going thru some major life changes and depression. Started at 20 mgs. and was fine. Almost a year later i am just starting 40mgs after my Mom passed away, my hubby lost his job, and my Mom in law passed away. Think it is helping me cope, but I wonder if it is kind of making me numb? Anyone else feel like that?

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.