Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of amitriptyline Oral.

6/30/2014 11:05:42 PM

Reviewer: grammy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Fibromyalgia pain has decreased and I am sleeping better

6/12/2014 1:09:26 PM

Reviewer: Ruth, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I take this med for fibromyalgia and sleeplessness. Since I started, I don't sleep any better. But, I feel more depressed than before and I don't want to do anything! I haven't been to the gym for 2 weeks; and I need to work out because of the fibromyalgia. Has anyone else had this problem?

6/6/2014 11:16:17 PM

Reviewer: Katie, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been very happy with this drug, 1 Dr put me on this 10mg & said he would up it when I cut down on Ambien & then he wouldn't do it & every time I went even with 2 different family members he wouldn't up them @ all, then 1 time I went by myself he was gng 2 give me 25mg, couldn't even remember what he put me on, & made me go cold turkey on Ambien, even though I was ... Show Full Comment

5/20/2014 8:07:05 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I use this drug for Irritable bowel. I had diarrhea for over 3 years and after starting treatment with this I had a remarkable improvement in 3 days. It does help me to sleep also, does nothing for my fibromyalgia pain. I was surprised that it was used for that.

4/4/2014 12:17:28 AM

Reviewer: Willy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have found that a relatively small dose has improved my life .It did have some side effects but nothing dramatic.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.