Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Baclofen Oral.

11/1/2014 1:16:11 AM

Reviewer: Kane, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have a chronic muscular/spinal cord injury in my neck. The muscles get so tense that I have severe migraines and the muscles rip or tear if I turn my head to far. I started taking a 20mg Baclofen 3 times a day and found it was the only thing that would loosen the muscles enough for me to get comfortable. The only real negative thing that I found is that my eye movements are slightly off or slow. ... Show Full Comment

10/17/2014 7:58:41 AM

Reviewer: Fibromyalgia Survivor, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
I have fibromyalgia and get strong muscle spasms as a result of it sometimes, so the doctor prescribed me baclofen to take when needed. I find they help. When I first started taking them, I found myself sweating more and I had a dry mouth, but other than that, no side-effects. The 2 side-effects I did have no longer bother me when I take this medicine.

9/29/2014 1:51:27 PM

Reviewer: doggeez, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Makes me too sleepy

9/20/2014 10:26:37 PM

Reviewer: ReflectiveGypsy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have muscle spasms due to ALS. Before I began this medication, the spasms were horrifically painful. Now, baclofen has them under control almost perfectly. I don't know what I'd do without it. My 20mg pills are a tiny bit difficult to swallow, but it's worth it to me.

9/16/2014 3:02:13 AM

Reviewer: Hillcrest -FC-PA, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have terrible chronic back and spinal pains, numbness in my fingers to the point of not able to use them and I type all day for work. I have weak left leg and arm, doc prescribed this for me and it works but works better when paired with Dilaudid. I cannot take OTC pain relievers due to stomach condition, so these two have to also help for headaches of any type reg. or sinus. Dilaudid and Bacl ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture