Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Baclofen Oral.

11/19/2008 4:30:20 PM

Reviewer: ellenlee36, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have a rare kidney disease and besides that I have a bad back my doc gives me these and they really work until I run out not my fault most of the time the VA clinic has them filled in chicgo and they had shorted me 40-50 pills the withdrawls are not the best thing to go through I lost 30 pounds of h2o thought thats good but not the right way to loose weight over all they work great for me

11/17/2008 10:12:27 AM

Reviewer: baclofen, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
back relief could sleep better

11/13/2008 12:59:31 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
was easy to use but didnt seem to last there fore i had to take a heavy dose then it seemed to fail. Just didnt last

11/12/2008 3:43:02 PM

Reviewer: joy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It keeps me moveing and controlles the muscle cramps I get. It also helps my voice to be heard better; because of the muscles most of the time I have no voice. It has also helped me to regulate some personal problems I was having. I have had no side effects as far as I can tell.

11/9/2008 9:01:48 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It makes me very tired and I have been sleeping alot

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver
What puts you at risk?
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.