Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Baclofen Oral.

12/18/2007 11:43:38 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this drug for nine years for muscle spasticity. I have Multiple Sclerosis.

11/25/2007 6:42:41 PM

Reviewer: tom, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had pain between my right knee and ankle. Milagram showed a herniated L4, L5, narrowing between my L4 and S1 and inflamation of the nerve roots. I had treatment with flexeril and 2 spinal injections. Orthopedic Spinal Surgeon proposed a Lemenectomy(I rejected), NeuroSurgeon proposed a Spinal Fusion(Orthopedic spinal surgeon upon further review of the scans indicated that a spinal fusion would ... Show Full Comment

11/22/2007 2:27:09 AM

Reviewer: Auralee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
With the increase of muscle spasms I am currently having, Baclofen is still working for my legs, somewhat, but not for my buttocks or lower back pain spasms.

10/30/2007 4:20:24 PM

Reviewer: willows, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
MS related excruciating pain for 14 months.I was unable to walk my dog or do exercise of any sort At last my doctor prescribed BACLOFEN. Within days the pain lessened to extent that i was able to resume basic activities. I felt i experienced a miracle!

10/29/2007 4:54:54 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first drug to help me since my brain surgery for chiari malformation. I can finally turn my neck. My muscles in my neck & shouldres have been locked up for years this has helped release them.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture