Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of baclofen Oral.

3/31/2014 9:28:34 PM

Reviewer: artheart, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have rrms, I have trouble moving about in the morning because of spasms & becoming very rigid.I tried it during the day but made me unbelievably sleepy! SO I take it night three times, and it helps me sleep and I'm not so spastic in the morning.

2/15/2014 9:00:43 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
the medicine gave me terrible shivers and seizures and then convulsions putting me in the hospital for a week

2/8/2014 5:10:05 PM

Reviewer: Mary, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor prescribed this (10-20 mg three times a day) to help me cut down on alcohol consumption. It really does reduce the craving. I am drinking half of what I was before. I may try the higher dose to see if that helps even more without causing side effects. Check out the book "The End of My Addiction" by Dr.Olivier Amiesen.

2/3/2014 1:54:18 AM

Reviewer: Crystalman, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have a connective tissue disorder and was prescribed Baclofen due to muscle spasms so strong they would dislocate my shoulder. EVERY FEW MINUTES. The pain from the spasms was so excrutiating and had been going on for so long, I was at my wits end. I was unable to work, drive, stay sitting or standing for any period of time, hadn't been able to leave the house in months, couldn't even sho ... Show Full Comment

2/2/2014 10:01:51 PM

Reviewer: racedad, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take this for severe M.S. P.P.M.S. and it works well. I would recommend this drug.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.