Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of baclofen Oral.

4/13/2009 6:04:54 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

4/4/2009 11:34:36 PM

Reviewer: pristersister, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have herniated and bulging discs and annulus tear due to auto accident. I take it before bed and it has helped me to relax and I have no muscle spasms at night.

4/1/2009 5:15:34 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Increased seizure activety with amitryptilye

3/29/2009 1:30:18 AM

Reviewer: Cassie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have started treatment with Baclofen for severe neck pain related to a bad automobile accident. I have noticed that my left foot is swelling and hurts tremendously when I walk on it. Also, I have been experiencing continuous muscle spasms in my right eye and sharp one-sided headaches that come and go on occasion. I'm starting to think that my doctor might have put me on a medication that is ... Show Full Comment

3/13/2009 2:55:02 AM

Reviewer: Over It, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Baclofen 20mg 3 times a day for approx a month. I was on this drug before about 3 years ago with no side effects. This time I experienced severe swollen feet and ankles predominently the left side. And also my left eye has been swelling up to where it is almost closed shut, and I have also gained weight without changing my diet at all. According to my regular internist he says it is ... Show Full Comment