Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of baclofen Oral.

5/9/2009 1:06:56 PM

Reviewer: dannadoo, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take for sever muscle spams (possible MS) and this has worked great for the muscles but make me loppy and i cannot take as prescrbed due to loopy and trying to work. lost my job and now will take 3x per day. makes strange noise in hearing-like when yanwing-strange. bad "hangover" type feeling in he am. when stopping for work, muscle tightening back up, burns and hurts bad. but overall ... Show Full Comment

5/5/2009 12:15:27 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take 10 mg 2x a day for muscles spasms in face, neck and legs due to fibromyalgia. I also take Keppra for nerve pain. It took about a month before things started to settle down. The baclofen makes me sleepy, but I still get more work done because I can concentrate better while not in major pain. I have had an increased appetite as well. Between these two medicines I feel almost human.

4/30/2009 12:15:27 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a car wreck in Janruary and lost my leg, broke my pelvis in 8 places and crushed my sacrum. My femur also looked like a used firecracker..It was splintered. i don't really know why they gave me this.... I couldn't tell i was even taking it. Until i started reading other reviews and thought maybe some of my strange dreams were caused by that....

4/27/2009 3:13:57 PM

Reviewer: Ms. Wheelchair AZ, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this Med for a week. Everyday since the day I took it I have really bad headaches I am an L1-paraplegic as a result of a gun shot wound. The meds do help with pain at night but i wake up with bad headaches. not just the occasional headache but the hammer in the head kind of headache. I only take half of the pill which is 5 mgs? the meds dont make me tired... but they do giv ... Show Full Comment

4/13/2009 6:04:54 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash