Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of baclofen Oral.

9/29/2008 4:12:21 PM

Reviewer: BrandyHansen, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took Baclofen for a muscle pull I had in my shoulder. My doctor said this would relax the muscles and let it heal up better. It worked great. I took it before bedtime and always woke up refreshed. It relaxed my body so I could get a good nights rest. I didn't think it would help me in that way but it did! I adore this drug for that reason.

9/29/2008 1:22:47 AM

Reviewer: lostindiapers, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking Baclofen 10mg 3x a day for Pudendal Neuralgia. It worked a little bit at first to relieve the pain but it doesn't help now. I woke up about 2 hours after taking it along with a Hydrocodone/APAP 10/325mg, a Tegretol 200mg, a Nortriptyline 75mg and a Hyomax-SL .125mg in terrible pain. I was crying and unable to move. I do not recommend this for Nerve pain.

9/28/2008 11:23:40 AM

Reviewer: robininpain, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take baclofen (lioresal) for the muscle pain caused by my fibromyalgia, but I also have degenerative disc disease so muscle pain and spasms from that could be helped. Also, peripheral neuropathy causes muscle spasms and muscle cramping that could be helped by this medication. It is hard to pinpoint which "disease/syndrome" is helped when one individual has them all, but I feel if I was ... Show Full Comment

9/17/2008 2:59:15 PM

Reviewer: Marv, Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Makes me sleepy .

9/12/2008 12:40:28 PM

Reviewer: madalex, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
didn't help the muscle tightness. also taking Lyrica and not sure if it does the same thing as Lyrica, does anyone know what the differences between the two are? thanks.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman