Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of carisoprodol Oral.

5/14/2009 10:03:13 AM

Reviewer: Susangbcf7j, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine is sometimes hard to get from Dr's. I've had Drs. refuse to write an RX for it, and/or force me to stop taking it. Other Drs say it is a good medicine and will write an RX for it, if you have proof of need.

5/13/2009 11:46:23 AM

Reviewer: jimbeauip1, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I get full releif when used in conjunction with the following pills; morphine 30 mg.ert,oxycodone 10mg. w/apap 325mg.,diazepam 10 mg.and carisoprodol 350 mg. i also receive trigger point injections from my pain specialist once a month .my disability disables me from everything but lying on back 24/7 and the medications help me achieve this ongoing pain relief.

5/12/2009 1:51:14 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Used mainly at night to control muscle spasms in my back from a severe fall from a ladder onto a tile floor. It made it easier fro me to get out of bed during the night and in the morning.

5/1/2009 9:49:06 PM

Reviewer: SHARON, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Muscle Spasm
4/18/2009 10:11:44 PM

Reviewer: hurtingjean, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Soma for 3 years. I was prescribed it after a neck injury and dislocated schoulder. My pain in my neck was unbearable, leading to my shoulder trying to come out. Everytime my stress level was up my neck was rock hard. I love this medication. I take it 3 times a day. There are different generic brands, but the best is manufactured by Watson. Believe me I've tried all of them. ... Show Full Comment