Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of carisoprodol Oral.

12/16/2008 1:44:09 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine has helped me a lot with my neuropathy episodes that cause pain, severe cramping, and lack of sleep. I take either one 350 mg or just a half pill at night before bedtime. It has helped me sleep and seems to prevent the cramping spasms at night.

11/11/2008 11:27:37 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
69yrs young- had back surgery March 24,2008. have titanium pins in lower back- had death in family- drove cross country- this drug has been a life saver for me. Only take it when back spasm happens- maby once a wk.

11/10/2008 12:15:46 AM

Reviewer: MichaelMasters, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Soma (Carisoprodol) for 12 years. According to the medical society, I abuse it as I take up to 10, 350mg tablets a day. They tell me it is addicting, if so, I don't care. Doctors will give me 12 extra strenght Vicodin (narcotic) a day with 4 Soma and think nothing of it. When I tell them I don't want the Vicodin, just give me more Soma, they get spasdic. I don't get it. So ... Show Full Comment

10/21/2008 12:15:30 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I use the prescription for Carpal Tunnel spasm but usually only take it before I go to sleep, it has proven to really help.

10/19/2008 2:18:31 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
gave me wild dreams. not bad dreams, just crazy.