Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of carisoprodol oral.

4/6/2014 4:27:36 PM

Reviewer: OUCH PAIN STOP, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I HAVE CP AND BACK AND NECK PROBLEMS DUE TO BEING ON THE BAD SIDE OF CAR WRECKS, AND I AM JUST A MESS FROM THE DAY I WAS BORN, JUST LIKE MOST OF I AM MAD AT THE DOCTORS BECUASE THEY QUIT BECUASE ALL OF THE PILLHEADS PILLPUSSHER DOCTORS WE SUFFER.

3/16/2014 4:06:06 AM

Reviewer: soma, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I wake almost nightly with muscle spams

3/15/2014 10:47:22 PM

Reviewer: valentinegirl214, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    The only muscle relaxer that works for me! I'm allergic to many others, and some just don't work at all. My new doctor will not prescribe Soma's as she says they make people nuts...hmmm I've taken it for 20 years on and off and I'm not nuts when I take it and it works for me. I think I may have to find a new doctor who will listen to me and not try to push other drugs that don& ... Show Full Comment

1/25/2014 5:13:45 PM

Reviewer: Josey, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I take one 350mg tablet at bedtime to relax spasms in my lower back and legs, it has helped with both pain and spasms and helps me rest. I have tried other muscle relaxants such as flexeril and have not found the same results, they tend to only make me sleepy but leave me with muscle spasms so I have had great results with carisoprodol.

10/28/2013 8:50:11 PM

Reviewer: lue Cypher, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have severe muscle spasms from herniated disc,s and degenerative disc disease, iv,e tried everything you can think of but nothing works like soma, the only thing is you have to watch out for mixing meds because i,m also on morphine, oxycodone and klonopine, if you take those all together in high doses you can have some real bad black outs that you will never remember what you have done until som ... Show Full Comment