Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of carisoprodol oral.

11/10/2008 12:15:46 AM

Reviewer: MichaelMasters, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Soma (Carisoprodol) for 12 years. According to the medical society, I abuse it as I take up to 10, 350mg tablets a day. They tell me it is addicting, if so, I don't care. Doctors will give me 12 extra strenght Vicodin (narcotic) a day with 4 Soma and think nothing of it. When I tell them I don't want the Vicodin, just give me more Soma, they get spasdic. I don't get it. So ... Show Full Comment

10/21/2008 12:15:30 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I use the prescription for Carpal Tunnel spasm but usually only take it before I go to sleep, it has proven to really help.

10/19/2008 2:18:31 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
gave me wild dreams. not bad dreams, just crazy.

10/13/2008 3:47:27 PM

Reviewer: Mommy-o-2, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking carisoprodol for about 10 months now, It has helped relax the spasm I get in my back due to scoliosis, and other spinal problems that I have, If I had not been prescribed this medication I dont know how I would have been able to keep up with house hold duties and taking care of my children.

10/9/2008 4:21:50 PM

Reviewer: Crabblebee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine is a God send and has helped me to walk, sleep and get things done in the house. I can even tolerate sitting in a car now.

man rubbing painful knee