Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of carisoprodol oral.

12/31/2014 2:21:58 AM

Reviewer: Jonah, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking the generic form of soma for a couple of years now, it has been the only muscle relaxant to date that I've found some benefit from, I take one at bedtime. I am not sure what the problem is with the doctors who refuse to prescribe it from the comments I've read on here. It has helped me, since I don't know anyone else who takes it I can't compare how it helps ot ... Show Full Comment

10/20/2014 9:47:45 PM

Reviewer: paulbip, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    Up to 3X per day due to muscle spasm from spinal stenosis. When things are going good, I don't take any at all without a problem. Could make me sleepy if I take on an empty stomach. Your first pill has the most effect.

8/1/2014 12:57:16 PM

Reviewer: jennifer, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed Soma after years of bad experiences with other meds in this class. I have psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis, so my muscles spasm around tender joints, affecting my life functions and my sleep quality. Now my doctor has the willies about prescribing this amazingly effective drug because of some over-protective ninny at the FDA. This drug works and I have never had a ... Show Full Comment

5/2/2014 4:52:03 PM

Reviewer: cathie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Muscle Spasm
    4/6/2014 4:27:36 PM

Reviewer: OUCH PAIN STOP, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I HAVE CP AND BACK AND NECK PROBLEMS DUE TO BEING ON THE BAD SIDE OF CAR WRECKS, AND I AM JUST A MESS FROM THE DAY I WAS BORN, JUST LIKE MOST OF I AM MAD AT THE DOCTORS BECUASE THEY QUIT BECUASE ALL OF THE PILLHEADS PILLPUSSHER DOCTORS WE SUFFER.