Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clorazepate dipotassium Oral.

7/28/2008 2:07:44 AM

Reviewer: Hinder_Chick, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't been on this medication too long, but the time I have been it has worked pretty well.... BUT I am VERY afraid of becoming addicted to it after reading some of the comments left on it. And also I was sun sensitivity as a sun side effect, but ever since I have been on it I burn like crazy and I use to react so well to the sun. I am wondering if the medication is right for me.

2/24/2008 8:01:38 PM

Reviewer: mlsteve, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
not been on it lng but it makes me feel drugged

12/9/2007 9:50:49 PM

Reviewer: KYGAUL33@YAHOO.COM, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
IV BEEN ON CLORAZEPATE 15MG SENCE NOVEMBER 30TH AND I STILL HAVE ANXIE BAD ITS 1 TABLET TWICE A DAY I WAS ON KLOPIEN FOR 13YEARS IT JUST STOP WORKING I WOULD NEVER TELL ANY ONE TO GET ON IT IV BEEN HAVEING WITH DRAW FROM IT BAD AND I THINK I STILL DO ..DOES ANY ONE NO WHAT MED IS THE BEST FOR ANXIOUS...

12/5/2007 3:16:35 PM

Reviewer: J90shero, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
CAUTION - THIS MEDICATION IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. After being on this medication for 6 years. I am horrified of running out of the medication. If I am even 2 to 3 hours late I slowly begin to have anxiety attacks and slight hallucinations. If you take this drug or any benzodiazapine -TRY not to take it long term. Biggest mistake of my life. I had a much easier time coming off heroin and morphine. My ... Show Full Comment

9/27/2007 10:58:01 PM

Reviewer: sweet-t, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have never felt so relaxed, and actually able to function in my whole life!!!!!!! After taking it, I am not afraid or peranoid that everyone is looking at me.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.