Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clorazepate dipotassium Oral.

7/28/2008 2:07:44 AM

Reviewer: Hinder_Chick, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't been on this medication too long, but the time I have been it has worked pretty well.... BUT I am VERY afraid of becoming addicted to it after reading some of the comments left on it. And also I was sun sensitivity as a sun side effect, but ever since I have been on it I burn like crazy and I use to react so well to the sun. I am wondering if the medication is right for me.

2/24/2008 8:01:38 PM

Reviewer: mlsteve, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
not been on it lng but it makes me feel drugged

12/9/2007 9:50:49 PM

Reviewer: KYGAUL33@YAHOO.COM, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
IV BEEN ON CLORAZEPATE 15MG SENCE NOVEMBER 30TH AND I STILL HAVE ANXIE BAD ITS 1 TABLET TWICE A DAY I WAS ON KLOPIEN FOR 13YEARS IT JUST STOP WORKING I WOULD NEVER TELL ANY ONE TO GET ON IT IV BEEN HAVEING WITH DRAW FROM IT BAD AND I THINK I STILL DO ..DOES ANY ONE NO WHAT MED IS THE BEST FOR ANXIOUS...

12/5/2007 3:16:35 PM

Reviewer: J90shero, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
CAUTION - THIS MEDICATION IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. After being on this medication for 6 years. I am horrified of running out of the medication. If I am even 2 to 3 hours late I slowly begin to have anxiety attacks and slight hallucinations. If you take this drug or any benzodiazapine -TRY not to take it long term. Biggest mistake of my life. I had a much easier time coming off heroin and morphine. My ... Show Full Comment

9/27/2007 10:58:01 PM

Reviewer: sweet-t, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have never felt so relaxed, and actually able to function in my whole life!!!!!!! After taking it, I am not afraid or peranoid that everyone is looking at me.