Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clorazepate dipotassium oral.

10/17/2008 9:49:03 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this on and off since 2000. I never just stop taking it I go off it slowly & start it again as needed usually after consulting my MD. To avoid the side affects I take it at bed time and sleep through them.

8/12/2008 3:01:43 PM

Reviewer: Shadow, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Not a daily user. Just use when I feel an anxiety attack coming on. Makes me feel relaxed. But if I've taken it for a few days, I start to feel a little dizzy-especially at night.

7/28/2008 2:07:44 AM

Reviewer: Hinder_Chick, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't been on this medication too long, but the time I have been it has worked pretty well.... BUT I am VERY afraid of becoming addicted to it after reading some of the comments left on it. And also I was sun sensitivity as a sun side effect, but ever since I have been on it I burn like crazy and I use to react so well to the sun. I am wondering if the medication is right for me.

2/24/2008 8:01:38 PM

Reviewer: mlsteve, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
not been on it lng but it makes me feel drugged

12/9/2007 9:50:49 PM

Reviewer: KYGAUL33@YAHOO.COM, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
IV BEEN ON CLORAZEPATE 15MG SENCE NOVEMBER 30TH AND I STILL HAVE ANXIE BAD ITS 1 TABLET TWICE A DAY I WAS ON KLOPIEN FOR 13YEARS IT JUST STOP WORKING I WOULD NEVER TELL ANY ONE TO GET ON IT IV BEEN HAVEING WITH DRAW FROM IT BAD AND I THINK I STILL DO ..DOES ANY ONE NO WHAT MED IS THE BEST FOR ANXIOUS...