Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of doxepin oral.

1/28/2010 3:17:04 PM

Reviewer: TIna, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I started this med 2 weeks ago for help with my migraines and sleep but now I can't stop eating and I am ill all the time. I am gonna call my Dr and ask him to prescribe me something else.

1/24/2010 7:36:41 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed 100 mg of Doxepin for my problem with staying asleep. I had been unable to sleep ever since my doctor prescribed Celexa for depression (about 1 month ago). Once I took Doxepin, I had no problem falling asleep or staying asleep. The first couple of days I was dizzy, extremely tired and groggy; but those side effects improved with time. I am happy to report that I am sleeping normal ... Show Full Comment

12/11/2009 10:02:02 PM

Reviewer: JL, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this medication for 2 months now at 100mg per day. I use it for chronic utecaria and angioderma. I take it with 75mg of benadryl everynight. I sleep great, but I am very tired in the morning. I'm always hungry. My symptoms are ALOT better, but not gone.

11/6/2009 2:58:43 PM

Reviewer: Heart0fdixie1969, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    My VA doctors prescribed this medication for me to help me sleep. I have to say it did a great job of that. When I sleep I am totally out. Might say "dead to the world". It has such a tranquilizing affect that I was hurt terribly and did'nt even know it. I also read the list of side effects just now and realized that I had 90% of them. In short, this drug has slowly poisoned me and I ... Show Full Comment

11/2/2009 9:02:16 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I use to throw up everyday of my life for years no doctors could find out why until i found one who diagnose me with a sensitive stomach with acid reflux after taking this medicine i stopped throwing up immediately. i have been on it for four months and i love the results.