Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of doxepin oral.

9/1/2011 9:12:30 PM

Reviewer: Gracie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Drug was given to me for insomnia as Trazodone was not working. I did not have a full night of sleep and felt very sleepy the next day.

4/4/2011 11:05:27 PM

Reviewer: Destiny , 13-18 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
As I started reading the description for this medication, I was wondering why I am even on it. I have been taking this medicine for about 2 years now. I always thought this was an allergy medicine. My doctor prescribed it to be for allergies. Due to the amount of problems I have with them. I constantly brake out in hives. It helped out for quite awhile, now its really not doing anything. Im not su ... Show Full Comment

12/12/2010 10:46:28 PM

Reviewer: lalakelley, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this medication to help me sleep through the night. I couldn't sleep due to severe pain was taking 25mg a night and worked GREAT for a while. I have now been taking it for 2 months and can't wake up in the mornings, I end up falling asleep at 2-4am and sleeping till noon the next day. Also, didn't find out until today that the extra weight I put on was from it and the ... Show Full Comment

9/19/2010 4:06:07 PM

Reviewer: unicorn, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It was supposed to help me relax and go to sleep. Instead, it wired me up to where I could not go to sleep at all!! I went back to Lunesta, at least it helps me relax.

7/4/2010 8:08:41 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
i use this Doxipen 150 mg for sleep. so far it has worked.