Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Doxycycline Hyclate Oral.

11/14/2014 12:21:13 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this for 3 weeks now and I see a difference but not a drastic change. My body started reacting by the second week; I get really bad nausea and I throw up right after I take it. I cant hold anything down once I take it. I'm considering talking to my doctor to see if there is ant other options.

8/30/2014 11:46:35 AM

Comment:
I am 19 and had clear skin my entire life but recently started taking birth control which reacted horribly to my skin. I was breaking out all around my mouth and chin and they were the painful ones too! But I just went to see a dermatologist 3 days ago and she prescribed me epiduo and this pill. I've only been taking this for 2 days but I've already seen drastic results, my skin is almost ... Show Full Comment

8/21/2014 9:56:02 AM

Reviewer: tom78633, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Almost immediately, the itching on my face disappeared. Absolutely no side effects. Still continuing to take unit prescription has been completed

8/3/2014 1:42:05 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had moderately severe acne for 4 years until I started this medication. Now I rarely break out unless I'm on my period. As long as I take it with food, I have no side effects.

6/26/2014 1:51:34 PM

Reviewer: 7-12 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

stressed working woman