Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Doxycycline Hyclate Oral.

8/30/2014 11:46:35 AM

Comment:
I am 19 and had clear skin my entire life but recently started taking birth control which reacted horribly to my skin. I was breaking out all around my mouth and chin and they were the painful ones too! But I just went to see a dermatologist 3 days ago and she prescribed me epiduo and this pill. I've only been taking this for 2 days but I've already seen drastic results, my skin is almost ... Show Full Comment

8/21/2014 9:56:02 AM

Reviewer: tom78633, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Almost immediately, the itching on my face disappeared. Absolutely no side effects. Still continuing to take unit prescription has been completed

8/3/2014 1:42:05 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had moderately severe acne for 4 years until I started this medication. Now I rarely break out unless I'm on my period. As long as I take it with food, I have no side effects.

6/26/2014 1:51:34 PM

Reviewer: 7-12 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Acne
6/2/2014 1:12:09 PM

Reviewer: Lin, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine has been effective at clearing my acne, but I feel so nauseous and have such bad headaches from it, I can't concentrate at work. I have tried taking it with food, without food, in the morning, at night--nothing helped the side effects.

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?