Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Doxycycline Hyclate Oral.

5/18/2015 1:48:48 AM

Reviewer: CK, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Started taking this about a month ago after trying all kinds of acne products with no success. This pill has nearly eliminated all of my problems. This has been by far the best treatment I have tried. I did not need to see any specialist to get this prescribed. My normal doctor recommended it before I tried another dermatologist and this has worked wonders for me. If taken on an empty stomach t ... Show Full Comment

5/4/2015 5:13:18 PM

Reviewer: Amira D., 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 15 years old and I have been suffering from bad acne since I was 12. About 3 months ago my dermatologist prescribed me this pill, and I must say its been pretty effective. I wont say that it gets rid of your acne right away, but it prevents new ones from coming in and if I do get a pimple every once a month it is not as visible or irritating. One thing to be sure of though is NOT to take i ... Show Full Comment

4/6/2015 7:15:39 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It has been very effective for me. I always take it on a full stomach and don't face any of the usual side effects that people complain about like nausea and stomach pains.

3/7/2015 2:04:45 AM

Reviewer: Kyle, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
If taken without food, it will make you sick. I have taken it for about a month. Recently I am having trouble swallowing and I am having much discomfort in my upper abdomen.

1/24/2015 10:44:39 PM

Reviewer: GreenOlive, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I can definitely see a difference from not using it, but I have learned you have got to take it with food on your stomach, because if not it makes you sick. My pimples are not getting as big as they use to and they don't last as long.