Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Doxycycline Hyclate Oral.

2/28/2009 8:54:07 PM

Reviewer: froggy, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this drug 2 months 100mg twice daily. It has helped my acne somewhat but I still get break outs. I started having mood swings shortly after beginning but have just recently decided the drug was the cause. I get extremely angry and then get a bad headache. It also causes me to have weired dreams.

2/19/2009 7:59:19 PM

Reviewer: :), 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My acne has never really been that bad, but I am self concious. So my doctor perscribed this medicine. It has been very effective. Everyone compliments my skin, but I get a little sick to my stomach if I don't eat something which I don't mind cause I love food. The only thing I am concerned about is that I run and this makes my skin sensitive so my hands and face have been hot lately. Also ... Show Full Comment

2/7/2009 11:55:17 AM

Reviewer: Nancy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have recently started to have what I thought was heartburn from acid reflux. Now I'm wondering if it is a reaction to this drug. It feels like I'm being punched in the sternum every time I swallow.

2/6/2009 1:58:11 PM

Reviewer: laokera, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
well, i just started using this medication for my acne and yes! it does upset my stomach if i don't eat it with food. I still can't tell if it is working since I barely started using it but no new acne has developed. So, that is good. I read some other comments that said it killed good bacteria and that discouraged me a little bit but hopefully I won't be needing this later on .

1/26/2009 5:32:35 PM

Reviewer: lindsaypel, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have been on this med. for about almost three months and it has helped alot. I had mild to severe acne and i rarly get any new zits or painful bumps. but i do feel sick to my stomach if i do not take this with a small snack.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.