Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Doxycycline Hyclate Oral.

12/11/2008 6:56:38 PM

Reviewer: heather, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
its made my skin easyer to handel and since ive been using it,it isint as greesy and dry.the other products i've used has never worked.ive even tried proactive,and as usually did't work.so i think i'll stick to this kind.

10/23/2008 2:27:28 AM

Reviewer: Kristikins, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am using this medication for acne, and I am very happy w/ the results. As a teen, I never really experienced acne so I was very surprised and sad when it started popping up. After seven months of using products, like pro-active, which guaranteed results -but didn't do anything, I finally went to my doctor for help. My skin is back to its normal self! Unlike some, I haven't experienced ... Show Full Comment

9/10/2008 12:09:30 PM

Reviewer: Cheeks, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
lKristie402, Although all cases are different, my doctor told me I would have to be on this medication for years if not for the rest of my life. He also prescribed Diflucan with many refills for the yeast infections I get due to this medicine. All in all it's not too bad once you get used to it.

8/12/2008 7:31:45 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Following a two week course of doxycycline for acne, I have a bone marrow disorder.

7/29/2008 3:58:33 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this med for a week. It's kind of funny because the doctor didn't tell me anything about it, and I haven't looked at the info until now. I was taking it right before I go to bed.. but it says not to. I would like to know why not? But I haven taken it on empty stomach, full stomach, glass of water, sip of water and I have never felt sick or had a headache. I did notic ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture