Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Doxycycline Hyclate Oral.

12/19/2011 12:39:25 PM

Reviewer: Teenage Girl, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was perscribed this for my acne, which has since cleared up. The downside? My skin on my cheeks and around my mouth are EXTREMELY dry and it brings extreme pain when I go to apply any type of lotion. The pill also made me nauseous and dizzy at random times throughout the day. Yes, my acne is gone so the pill did what it was supposed to, but the side effects are much worse than having clear skin.

9/30/2011 3:25:30 PM

Reviewer: KBaby24, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
AMAZING my skin has never looked better, it glows, its clear, and ive had no breakouts. Cleared me up fast too. LOVE IT

9/28/2011 8:51:09 AM

Reviewer: tknoll, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this med for less than 2 weeks but have seen tremendous results. The only downside is that is terrible on your stomach and has given me headaches but so far the results outweigh those downsides. I recommend this medication if one can cope with the negative side effects.

9/26/2011 12:56:00 AM

Reviewer: jacki, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
So far I have been using hyclate for almost a month and it sucks!!!! I have way more pimples than I used to my blackheads have turned into painful huge whiteheads.... I was using doxy monohydrate that my derm first prescribed .... I was using samples for 1 week and my acne noticeably changed!!! but my pharmacy couldn't get it so they gave me this. Also the pills are pretty big and I'm good ... Show Full Comment

7/12/2011 10:36:09 PM

Reviewer: (Patient)

good

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.