Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of doxycycline hyclate oral.

5/3/2016 9:11:13 AM

Reviewer: Nicole, 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've heard that it takes more than a month for this medication to work and that's what is happening now. I am starting my second and last month of taking a single 100mg dose everyday(I only have random cystic acne breakouts). I have not had any side effects except for nausea if I don't eat enough before taking this. I do believe if I took this medicine on a complete empty stomach it wo ... Show Full Comment

4/13/2016 2:11:22 PM

Reviewer: Leo-lioness, Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    All in all this is good medication to take espcially if you have adult acne. It works as long as you take it as required. I usually take to crackers to easy the sickness.

4/11/2016 3:33:47 PM

Reviewer: 123, 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this med for 2 months, can't be even more happier. I had tried many topical medications, nothing helped. After first week of using this med I saw big difference. My skin got much better, no more acne. But I had to stop this med for 2 week and all acne came back. Not sure what is gonna happen once I stop this medication again :(

3/26/2016 11:06:27 AM

Reviewer: DISAPPOINTED MOMMY, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
    My daughter has been taking this medication for 4/5 days for acne and has gotten a headache every time. Has any1 else had this side effect. The doctor office is closed, but researching this drug. If getting headaches to stop immediately and consult doctor. Which we will have to wait until after this Easter break. Thank you guys for your help. She is not happy right now.

2/19/2016 1:31:13 PM

Reviewer: YMireles, 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    My acne was bad when I finally decided to see my doctor. I tried everything you can imagine, all natural remedies and nothing worked. I started to get acne when I was 25 years old, not too bad, tried proactive and did miracles. Then in October of 2014, I started to get the real painful cyst acne and every morning I was reminded with the pain! I never had those before, they were ingrown bumps! Proa ... Show Full Comment