Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of doxycycline hyclate oral.

«Previous 71-75 of 75
3/28/2008 9:26:58 AM

Reviewer: DLB86, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take this med for folliculitis and acne. It works wonders on the skin, but the side effects are horrible. When taken on an empty stomach I feel sick within minutes and I end up vomitting soon there after. I prefer to take it 30 minutes before going to bed. Don't just stop taking the meds, experiment with different ways to take (times, with/without food) until you find something that ... Show Full Comment

3/27/2008 5:12:59 PM

Reviewer: bboston, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I love the fact that it controls my acne problem, because I get it bad. However, one of the side effects I get are yeast infections. That's the part that I hate.

3/10/2008 6:45:56 PM

Reviewer: lkristie402, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I told my doctor about these pimples I kept getting that would last for months then finally drain but the draining would last a week (gross!) He prescribed me this medication and I am kicking myself for not asking about these pimples sooner. I haven't had any pus from that spot since the first dose and its getting better everyday. I have virtually no side effects accept for the sensitivity to ... Show Full Comment

2/28/2008 7:05:35 AM

Reviewer: Jennifer, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been using this medication for a couple days, but I have not had any problems such as nausea or vomiting. I eat (somewhat heavy) 2 hours before I take the pills morning and night. It does leave a slightly strange after taste for a while in your mouth but besides that I feel good for the rest of the day or night. Do drink a lot of water.

11/6/2007 8:10:18 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i found that if i take it about 30-45 minutes after eatting with the 8 oz. of cold water, that i'm relatively fine, however, taking it on an empty stomach in the morning made me terribly nauseated and nothing helped stop it for about an hour or two. it's really helping clear up my skin when tons of otc stuff didn't.

«Previous 71-75 of 75