Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of isoniazid Oral.

6/2/2013 5:21:01 PM

Reviewer: FLcritter, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I plan to start taking this tomorrow. I've already had problems with neuropathy and nerve disorders so I'm not looking forward to it and the reviews here have scared the hell out of me. Jeez. But BETTER than having TB, to be sure. I just hope I can tolerate it..

3/16/2013 7:31:40 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Inactive Tuberculosis
3/8/2013 8:33:39 AM

Reviewer: on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
My daughter (in her early teens) took this medicine for 9 months after a supposedly positive PPD. The doctors insisted she take it even though her chest x-rays came negative, and I trusted them enough to follow their directions. DO NOT TAKE THIS MEDICATION. My daughter experienced mood swings while taking it. Even though her emotional symptoms seem resolved since completing the 9 month treatment, ... Show Full Comment

2/22/2013 3:05:33 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took this for a positive TB test, small area in lungs of inactive tb cells. Ok for 2 weeks and then wham! I thought i had the flu until I took it 2 more times and 4 hours after each time, nausea, vomiting, chills, muscle cramps. The last time my whole body went into spasms, and I thought I would die of a heart attack ( I have HBP). I even soiled myself. I told my doctor I was not taking them ... Show Full Comment

12/4/2012 1:56:15 PM

Reviewer: TeeH, 55-64 (Patient)

Comment:
Recently my PCP had discussed going on Isoniazid with me, as I had a positive TB skin text. I actually just filled my prescription and was planning on starting it within the next few days; however, after reading all the comments regarding the side effects of this drug, all I can say is NO WAY!! Thanks everyone!!

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman