Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Meclofenamate Oral.

7/24/2015 7:01:53 PM

Reviewer: cherylp, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this 5 years ago for the pain from my period so that I could still go to work and function. I have since gone through menopause and now use it for arthritis in my hands. My problem is, the insurance I now have doesn't cover it. So if I want to continue it, I can pay $619 for a 30 day supply!!

11/11/2014 4:33:39 PM

Reviewer: mltillman96, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking Diclofenac Potassium before, with absolutely no effect. If anything, my cramps became worse. I also had to be careful to eat when I took the pills. Meclofenate Sodium, on the other hand, gave me immediate, long-lasting relief, without needing to be careful and eat when I took the medication. I am so satisfied with this medication, and definitely recommend it.

8/29/2014 12:30:53 PM

Reviewer: stevepcad, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Painful Periods
11/2/2011 2:18:20 PM

Reviewer: HippyWytch, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm too scared to take this medication. I've read all there is to read about it and it still does not ease my anxiety about it. I still suffer painful and heavy periods, have been for about 8 years now. I desire relief but I can't get over my fear of this medication. I'm stuck between fear and a pill bottle. I really don't know what to do. I have discussed having a hysterectomy ... Show Full Comment

11/4/2009 5:57:29 PM

Reviewer: kandy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
i suffer from endometriosis and am not a good candidate for surgery, this medication is a god send i have used it for 5 years now. i also have arthritis and have used it for this pain with good results.

Does your kid have symptoms?