Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of medroxyprogesterone Oral.

8/20/2013 6:25:55 PM

Reviewer: GreenDucky, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on this medication because I have PCOS. My doctore wants me to take it to start my period to do testing. I havent been regular for over two years. My husband and I want to have children. My question is has anyone had blood in their stool while taking this medication?

4/25/2013 11:20:01 AM

Reviewer: Merle, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
51 yr old, 4-5 periods in last year, doc prescribed to give more periods. Took from 1st to 10th of this month - two weeks later still no period. Feel that it altered my moods somewhat. Reluctant to continue due to other known side effects.

1/1/2013 10:00:05 PM

Reviewer: tleea23@aim.com, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Tonight is the first night of taken this. I have the implanon put it i had it for 3 years periods were fine got them whenever got this one put it oct 1st 2012 and didnt have a period for like 5 months before and still jan 1st today havent had it. I just took my first pill. She gave me 10 pills one pill a day for ten days. Im so nervous since this is the first time having to take this and im nervo ... Show Full Comment

8/18/2012 10:55:40 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Absence of Menstrual Periods in Woman Who Has Had Them
5/19/2012 1:08:01 AM

Reviewer: becky9ox, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have PCOS and didn't have my period for about 8 months. I was used to it because when I was 18 I missed my periods by months. My doctor first said it was normal then I went to the Gyno. Anyways, at the end of April I went to the Gyno and she prescribed this for me to jump start my period then I had to take my birth control as soon as my period started. I got my period the day after I finishe ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver