Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of medroxyprogesterone Oral.

8/29/2011 10:31:53 AM

Reviewer: NYGIRL, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is my 3rd time taking medroxy to jump start my period. The first time, I started 3 days after the 10th pill. The second time, I started 4 days after the 10th pill. This time, it's been 7 days since I took the 10th pill and still have not started. Is this normal?

8/29/2011 3:53:38 AM

Reviewer: egirl, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Im a 21 year old woman and i had absence in my period for about 9 months! So when i went to the doctor she perscribed me this and after 4 or 5 days of taking it, i started my period. only thing it was heavier than usual, but i did't mind since the long absence of it (i lost a pair of pants). And the up is i was much much more sexual while taking it. But my period should start the beginning of ... Show Full Comment

7/27/2011 1:19:09 PM

Reviewer: NotGivingUp, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 46 yr old female who has ALWAYS had my cycle every 28 days! UNTIL the last 2 yrs. My Dr. put me on this because I hadn't had a cycle for 60 days. I took it for 5 days ONLY to jump start my system again, it worked like a charm. 24hrs after taking the last dose I started my cycle.

5/30/2011 12:20:08 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After trying several other methods, my OBGYN prescribed this and it's worked every month for five months. I've had a normal cycle every month. The first month, I had very heavy cramping but I atribute that to how long I'd gone without a period. After the first period, the rest were very normal.

5/18/2011 9:10:27 PM

Reviewer: Lady_Z, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this medication for 2 years due to absence of my period. This is a great pill to flush out the body but not a good pill if you want to get pregnant because it does'nt help you ovulate, just to have a period. I have not experienced any side effects from this medication. It also helps jumpstart not only the missing period but also the next two and then afterwards you may hav ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee