Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of medroxyprogesterone Oral.

11/18/2011 1:54:57 AM

Reviewer: Burnsy's Lizard, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
it's been a year now and i've tried this medication twice and i still dont have a period. i get all the systoms of having a period but i never bleed. i went and had a vaginal sonogram done and they didnt see anything. can anyone tell me what to do next? (sorry for the misspelled wor

8/29/2011 10:31:53 AM

Reviewer: NYGIRL, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is my 3rd time taking medroxy to jump start my period. The first time, I started 3 days after the 10th pill. The second time, I started 4 days after the 10th pill. This time, it's been 7 days since I took the 10th pill and still have not started. Is this normal?

8/29/2011 3:53:38 AM

Reviewer: egirl, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Im a 21 year old woman and i had absence in my period for about 9 months! So when i went to the doctor she perscribed me this and after 4 or 5 days of taking it, i started my period. only thing it was heavier than usual, but i did't mind since the long absence of it (i lost a pair of pants). And the up is i was much much more sexual while taking it. But my period should start the beginning of ... Show Full Comment

7/27/2011 1:19:09 PM

Reviewer: NotGivingUp, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 46 yr old female who has ALWAYS had my cycle every 28 days! UNTIL the last 2 yrs. My Dr. put me on this because I hadn't had a cycle for 60 days. I took it for 5 days ONLY to jump start my system again, it worked like a charm. 24hrs after taking the last dose I started my cycle.

5/30/2011 12:20:08 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After trying several other methods, my OBGYN prescribed this and it's worked every month for five months. I've had a normal cycle every month. The first month, I had very heavy cramping but I atribute that to how long I'd gone without a period. After the first period, the rest were very normal.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.