Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of medroxyprogesterone Oral.

10/6/2008 12:03:30 PM

Reviewer: MissMaria, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was on the depo shot and went off it due to the "bad things"i heard. I have not have a mestrual cylce in over a year since being off the shot. I recently was given progesterone to jumpstart my period. I have finished the 10 day supply and still not sort of period. Thhe first couple days were extreme pain cramps, but other than that no other side effects. My dr. said not to worry that I ... Show Full Comment

10/3/2008 10:46:23 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first time with this medication and I'm waiting for my ten days to be up to see if my period has come. Overall I've never gotten side-effects from a medication like the one's I'm getting now. They are really uncomfortable. Dizziness and a bit of the shakes, I am not enjoying it.

9/16/2008 7:48:19 PM

Reviewer: CjsWife7707, 19-24 Female

Comment:
I have been taking this medication since March of this year. I had recently got off of birth control in November of last year, and i had been on it for 3 years. Welp, since Nov. i havent had my period, on my own. And with this med, the first period i had was ok it lasted for a couple of days but then ended. The second time it only lasted 4 days, then(lol) i took it a third time and it lasted 2. No ... Show Full Comment

8/23/2008 1:21:30 AM

Reviewer: concerned mom, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My daughter has taken this med a month ago and still no period. We are scared for her she is only 20 and Dr cant seem to come up with an answer. Now she is having awful discharge that is clear and stretchy. Has anyone else experienced this. She say's no itch or smell. We are taking her to another Dr but are now concerned with this discharge issue.

8/15/2008 11:07:41 PM

Reviewer: DEWANNA, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
MY DOC PUT ME ON THIS MEDICATION TO START MY MENSTRUAL CYCLE BECAUSE I HAVE NOT HAD ONE FOR THREE MONTHS. I TO THE TEN PILLS IN TEN DAY AND MY PERIOD STARTED ON THE TENTH DAY. BUT IT HAS BEEN ELEVEN DAYS AND I AM STILL BLEEDING. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I AM ALSO ON THE NUVA RING. HELP!!!

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver