Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of medroxyprogesterone oral.

11/14/2008 5:50:19 PM

Reviewer: sgtwife08, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    I have been taking "Provera" for two months now. My dr gave me a 3 mths supply to try to regulate my cyles after coming off of Birth control pills in Feb and my cycles were out of control. No side effects for me.

10/15/2008 10:55:11 PM

Reviewer: Tori, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    On my fifth time taking this medicine, I bled like a race horse.

10/14/2008 8:04:41 PM

Reviewer: not4me, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Since the first dose, the side effects started. I'm on day 5, and the side effects only get worst. My periods were light with little to no cramping, hardly any mood swings, all & all I had a cycle every women wished they had. I felt better without this medication. I'm going to let my body do what it needs to do without the help of pill's. As I said, I felt better without this medic ... Show Full Comment

10/6/2008 12:03:30 PM

Reviewer: MissMaria, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on the depo shot and went off it due to the "bad things"i heard. I have not have a mestrual cylce in over a year since being off the shot. I recently was given progesterone to jumpstart my period. I have finished the 10 day supply and still not sort of period. Thhe first couple days were extreme pain cramps, but other than that no other side effects. My dr. said not to worry that I ... Show Full Comment

10/3/2008 10:46:23 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This is my first time with this medication and I'm waiting for my ten days to be up to see if my period has come. Overall I've never gotten side-effects from a medication like the one's I'm getting now. They are really uncomfortable. Dizziness and a bit of the shakes, I am not enjoying it.