Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of medroxyprogesterone oral.

1/25/2014 9:11:18 PM

Reviewer: mngirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I started taking this to start my period. I struggle with infertility and have never had normal periods. My husband and I are trying to get pregnant again so that's why I started this. I took it last month and after 2 days my period started, I had a slight upset stomach from it but wasn't to bad. This month I was taking it for 5 days (of a 10 day prescription) then I got my period. However ... Show Full Comment

10/19/2013 10:03:47 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    i have just started taking this due to no period for 4 years. I noticed while reading through the reviews that it didn't work for many women. I was told by the doctor that if 5 days after taking it I hadn't started my period I needed to go in immediately for a d&c. I just thought I would share that for those of you which don't know what to do next.

10/7/2013 6:25:07 PM

Reviewer: jp, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    53 yo, have had 3 periods in the last 2.5 years but Doc says I'm not in menopause according to blood test. I tried this for 3 months last year. I had terrible pain in my legs from what felt like lack of circulation so I stopped. Never had a period. Now doc wants me to start taking again (she didn't know I went off). Going in for a uterine biopsy in a couple of days.

8/20/2013 6:25:55 PM

Reviewer: GreenDucky, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on this medication because I have PCOS. My doctore wants me to take it to start my period to do testing. I havent been regular for over two years. My husband and I want to have children. My question is has anyone had blood in their stool while taking this medication?

4/25/2013 11:20:01 AM

Reviewer: Merle, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    51 yr old, 4-5 periods in last year, doc prescribed to give more periods. Took from 1st to 10th of this month - two weeks later still no period. Feel that it altered my moods somewhat. Reluctant to continue due to other known side effects.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.