Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of medroxyprogesterone oral.

10/7/2013 6:25:07 PM

Reviewer: jp, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
53 yo, have had 3 periods in the last 2.5 years but Doc says I'm not in menopause according to blood test. I tried this for 3 months last year. I had terrible pain in my legs from what felt like lack of circulation so I stopped. Never had a period. Now doc wants me to start taking again (she didn't know I went off). Going in for a uterine biopsy in a couple of days.

8/20/2013 6:25:55 PM

Reviewer: GreenDucky, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on this medication because I have PCOS. My doctore wants me to take it to start my period to do testing. I havent been regular for over two years. My husband and I want to have children. My question is has anyone had blood in their stool while taking this medication?

4/25/2013 11:20:01 AM

Reviewer: Merle, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
51 yr old, 4-5 periods in last year, doc prescribed to give more periods. Took from 1st to 10th of this month - two weeks later still no period. Feel that it altered my moods somewhat. Reluctant to continue due to other known side effects.

1/1/2013 10:00:05 PM

Reviewer: tleea23@aim.com, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Tonight is the first night of taken this. I have the implanon put it i had it for 3 years periods were fine got them whenever got this one put it oct 1st 2012 and didnt have a period for like 5 months before and still jan 1st today havent had it. I just took my first pill. She gave me 10 pills one pill a day for ten days. Im so nervous since this is the first time having to take this and im nervo ... Show Full Comment

8/18/2012 10:55:40 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Does your kid have symptoms?