Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of medroxyprogesterone oral.

«Previous 56-60 of 60
5/1/2008 12:19:32 AM

Reviewer: roxxysmom, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this is my second time i used this medication, my doc, recommened it to bring on my period, i havn,t had it in 5 months, in on my 5th day, maybe it will work this time i have 4 days left.

2/29/2008 9:31:21 PM

Reviewer: kaismom, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I missed my period for about 3 months because of a steroid shot my doctor gave me when I had inflamed vocal cords. I was prescribed a 10 day dose. On day 7 mu period finally came with a lot of cramps. In the last 7 days this drug has given me nausea, constipation and some stomach pain. Can't wait to start working on baby number 2

2/7/2008 12:07:27 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Absence of Menstrual Periods in Woman Who Has Had Them
2/3/2008 1:55:41 PM

Reviewer: srfloer, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't got a period in a year, was on birth control, developed a dvt and was given this med to bring on period. side affect are horrible, just want to see what other people say

1/23/2008 2:03:19 AM

Comment:
It did help me to finally get my period again, but two days after I started taking it, and every night since then, even after I stopped using it, I have started shaking uncontrollably for up to twenty minutes. (It has been about two weeks since I stopped using it.)

«Previous 56-60 of 60